I am looking for paid writers for this blog. I started this blog more than a year ago and I have already written more than 100 articles. But still, there is so much that isn’t covered by me or anyone else on the web. Therefore, I am looking for archers, that want to write these article with me. Below I will discuss this position in more detail, so keep reading if you are interested!
As a writer of ImproveYourArchery.com, you will be writing about all things related to archery. Some important categories are:
- How to choose the right gear
- How to shoot a bow properly (the technique)
- Questions about archery
But I would also like to cover new topics such as:
- Traditional archery
What kind of articles you will be writing depends on your interests and skill level. Are you a compound archer? Great, let’s write some compound articles. If you’re new to archery, then writing some articles for beginners makes a lot of sense. Therefore, writing these articles will not only be a fun way to make money but also to learn more about the sport you love!
I have a huge list of possible topic ideas you could start working on. But I also encourage you to think of your own topic ideas!
What you get in return
This position is open to both experienced as to new writers. How much I can offer depends on the quality of the work and how much guidance you need. If I need to rewrite part of the content or need to offer a lot of assistance, I obviously must consider this.
As a bare minimum, I will offer $0,01 per word. Which is about the average pay for new writers. If you are more experienced, I can pay upwards of $0,03 per word. This also depends on what kind of articles I can assign to you.
Since the average article I write is about 2000 words long, you would get about $20 to $60. Writing an article of this length usually takes me about 2 to 3 hours depending on the topic.
A bit more about the payment
If you get ‘’hired’’ for ImproveYourArchery.com we will both sign a contract stating that you are a paid contractor. This means that you are considered a business in most countries, which means that you must file taxes as a business. It’s your responsibility to make sure that you adhere to your local laws.
Since this position is open for archers of any nationality I can’t register in each country. The benefit of this arrangement is that you will have all the benefits of a paid contractor. You can set your own hours and work whenever you want. Therefore, you will have complete flexibility.
- Write and learn about something you love: you will only write articles about the form of archery you like and currently practice. Therefore, it will even help you on the field!
- Set your own hours: I don’t care when you work or how you work. You can set your own hours and work at your own pace. If the articles are good, you can do whatever you want.
- Get experience with SEO writing: I will learn you a lot of tricks that help your articles rank on google. This helps you to improve your articles, which you can use later if you want to do more writing jobs.
- Learn about online marketing: If you like, from this position you could also help me with other online marketing aspects, such as: making videos, affiliate marketing, dropshipping and social media. I am also open to your ideas!
What I expect from you
- You have (some) archery experience: the more experience you have the better. It doesn’t matter whether you are into recurve, compound, or traditional archery. But you need to have some experience or be willing to gain this experience in your free time. It’s impossible to write high-quality articles about archery if you don’t shoot yourself.
- A decent level of English: you need to be able to write proper English sentences. It doesn’t matter if they have some grammar mistakes, but you should be able to clearly convey your points in the articles.
- You can write at least 1 article per month: as I mentioned this should only take at most 4 hours. If you can’t commit to 4 hours per month, it isn’t worth applying to this position.
If you are interested in this position, please click the button below and fill out the form!
If you have any questions regarding this position, please shoot me an email at email@example.com
If you want to know more about me and this website, take a look at the about page.